I also decided to sweeten the pot and add a few more Halloween resources, and I'm excited to share my super sweet and FREE finds with you!
Here's what else we're working on. Please visit the blogs from these ladies and you'll find a link to the products or their TpT stores where you can download the free Halloween classroom freebies. Just look for a link like this one. (You can use this one to visit my store too.)
I think this group of resources works well for grades 2-3. They cover other grades too, so check them all out.
- Early Finishers Halloween at Teaching in the Early Years (I'm so hooked on this. I'm going to need to get the ENTIRE set.)
- Spin a Spooktacular Poem at Bunting Books, and Bainbridge
- Pumpkin Report by Simply Kinder
- Who Wore What A Fun Halloween Logic Activity by Common Core Math Ideas
- Halloween Magic Squares by Hojo's Teaching Adventure
- Chomping Nouns by Dragon's Den Curriculum
Robin Sellers @ Sweet Tea Classroom